2017-09-02 16:27:39 编辑：常州环球雅思 浏览：(687次)
1. Children are undergoing fast physical development; lack of physical exercise may produce disastrousinfluence on their later life.
2. In the second place, from psychological aspect, the majority of children seem to tend to have an unfavorable attitude toward additionaleducationalactivities.
3. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that, although extra studies indeed enjoy many obvious advantages, its disadvantages shouldn't be ignored and far outweigh its advantages. It is absurd to force childrento take extra studiesafter school.
4. Anyparents should place considerable emphasis on their children to keep the balance between playand study.As an old saying goes:Allwork and no playmakes Jack a dullboy.
5. There is a growing tendency for parent these days to stay at home to look after their children instead of returningto work earlier.
6. Parents are firmly convinced that, to send their child to kindergartens or nursery schools will have an unfavorable influence on the growthof children.
7. Those urban planners who are blind to this point will pay a heavy price, which they cannot afford it.
8. There is a growing tendency these days for many people who live in rural areas to come into and work in city. Thisproblem hascaused wide public concern in mostcities all over the world.
9. An investigation shows that many emigrants think that working at city provide them with not onlya higher salary butalso the opportunityof learningnew skills.
10. It must be noted that improvement in agriculture seems to not be able to catch up with the increase in populationof ruralareasand there are millions of peasantswho still live a miserable life and have to face the dangersof exposure and starvation.
11. Moreover, children will have less time to play and communicate with their peers due to extra studies, consequently, it is difficultto develop and cultivate their character and interpersonal skills.
Theymay become more solitary and evensuffer from certa in mentalillness.
12. In the first place, extra studies bring about unhealthy impacts on physical growth of children.
Educational experts point out that, it is equally important to take some sport activities instead of extra studieswhenchildrenhave spentthe whole day in a boringclassroom.